Continental Tide Defense Systems, Inc. (Continental Tide) is an industry leader, providing programmatic, engineering and industrial services to the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, Military Sealift Command, and other DoD organizations. Founded in 2011, Continental Tide has successfully grown from our office in Chesapeake, VA into a full-service Defense Contractor with offices, personnel and facilities in Reading and Philadelphia PA, Virginia Beach, VA and San Diego, CA.
We are a quickly-growing, fast-thinking organization that competes directly against numerous competitors in a highly challenging market. Our culture is defined by personnel that do not shy away from challenges; In fact, they invigorate us!
*Please note due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Continental Tide is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Program Manager responsible for business development, client management, and program execution of ship Hull, Mechanical & Electrical (HM&E) or electronic system projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Local Program Manager representative for Continental Tide across the entire NSWCPD business line
- Responsible for business development and client management within NSWCPD area
- Oversee and direct program and project initiatives
- Develop proposal responses, project estimates and prepare status reports
- Lead and direct work of employees assigned to projects
- Work with Continental Tide Senior Management and Department heads on strategic initiatives and identification of growth opportunities
- Perform duties outside of specialty to complete work assignment